Thursday 18 September 2008

Tea Espresso?

I know, I know, I know that I've just posted about the delights of coffee but that was before I was sent this link

Red Espresso

It is an 'espresso' style drink made entirely from Rooibos tea. It is caffiene free, packed full of anti-oxidents (and I know recent research suggests that anti-oxidents do absolutely nothing for the human body. Nada) and looks (almost) as good as the real thing.

It's not available in the UK yet but I cannot wait to get my hands on some. And as soon as I do, you'll be the first to know.

4 comments:

Alicia Foodycat said...

The problem is that rooibos tastes largely like crap.

Heather said...

You've been on quite the caffeine kick, eh?

I can't believe antioxidants don't do anything! I just can't. I'll keep eating my veggies nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

NO CAFFEINE??? That's never a good time. I like the blog, I think I am going to become a regular reader.

Just Cook It said...

foodycat - I quite like it. Not as good as coffe, natch but better than some of those insipid fruit teas

heather - I know, I think I was a bit wired when I wrote those. Gah, there is so much conflicting info about anti-oxidents I don't know what to believe any more. Veggies are good though.

the advocate - thanks for the comment, glad you like the blog.